- This work was never directly copyrighted. Instead, it was automatically granted copyright protection by the Copyright Act of 1976. That copyright was then extended by the Sonny Bono Copyright Extension Act. The first time this work was directly referenced in a copyright filing was, along with 89 other works, in a transfer of copyright ownership filed on 1987-10-12.
- First copyright date: 1988-10-26 (date ownership transfer was recorded)
- This song goes by a many titles:
- A Long Time A-Growin'
- Bonny Boy
- Daily Growin'
- Daily Growing
- He's Young but He's Daily Growing
- Lang A-Growing
- Lang A-Growin'
- The Trees They Grow So High
- Trees They Do Grow High
- Young but Daily Growing
More info on the traditional work can be found at mudcat.org.
|writer:||[traditional] (Special Purpose Artist)|
|arrangement of:||The Trees They Grow So High (Original folksong)|
|A Long Time A-Growin'||cover||Bob Dylan||4:39|
|A Long Time A-Growin' ("basement tape" sessions)||cover||Bob Dylan & The Band||?:??|
|A Long Time Growin (1961-04-30: Bonnie Beecher's Apartment, Minneapolis, MN, USA)||cover and live||Bob Dylan||?:??|
|Lang A-Growin' ("basement tape" sessions)||cover||Bob Dylan||5:34|
|Lang A-Growin' (1961-04-11: Gerde's Folk City, New York City, NY, USA)||cover and live||Bob Dylan||5:46|
|Long Time A-Growin'||cover and live||Bob Dylan||7:47|
|The Trees They Do Grow So High (1961-11-04: Carnegie Chapter Hall, New York City, NY, USA)||live||Bob Dylan||5:34|
|Young but Daily Growin' ("basement tapes" sessions)||cover||Bob Dylan||5:39|
|Young but Daily Growing (1961-11-04: Carnegie Chapter Hall, New York City, NY, USA)||cover and live||Bob Dylan||5:59|
|Young but Daily Growing ("basement tapes" sessions)||cover||Bob Dylan||5:35|