The CD version of this release is packaged in a round tin, slightly larger than the CD contained within.
When you open the tin, you will find a separate piece of artwork for each track on the album:
front cover photography by Stephan Canisius (photoblog.deviantdeadlock.de).
1. sad robot, design by Holger Hofmann (www.kolkas.de).
2. take me to the bonuslevel because i need an extralife, design by Naomi Fearn (www.zuckerfisch.de).
3. lemmings in love, design by Joscha Sauer (www.nichtlustig.de).
4. space invaders, design by Piwi (www.piwimonium.de).
5. i want to be a machine, design by Erik Staub (www.studiostaub.com).
6. 1/2 player game, design by Flix (www.der-flix.de).
7. game over, design by Mawil (www.mawil.net).
8. rock'n'roll hall of fame, design by Sascha Thau (www.zwerchfell.de).
Finally, you will find the cd itself in the tin, which is designed to look like a vinyl record.
|▼ CD 1|
|2||Take Me to the Bonuslevel Because I Need an Extralife
|3||Lemmings in Love
|5||I Want to Be a Machine
|6||1/2 Player Game
|8||Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame