- Recorded October 29-30, 1984 at RCA Studio A, New York City, NY, USA.
- William Carlos Williams' lyrics AR credits ought to be libretto AR credits.
- This work was commissioned by West German Radio and the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- The recording is also credited to "Members of the Brooklyn Philharmonic Orchestra".
- All tracks were mastered by Robert C. Ludwig.
- Julie Rosenfeld performed as first violin and concertmistress.
- Deborah Redding performed as second violin.
- Benno Friedman's photography credit for for the front liner image.