Total production costs for recording the album: $606.17.
The releases with catalog DAMP114 came in several versions:
· Black vinyl in a black/silver sleeve.
· Blue vinyl in a black/silver sleeve.
· Blue vinyl in a black/blue sleeve.
· Blue vinyl in a blue/silver sleeve.
· Purple vinyl in a purple/silver sleeve.
· Red vinyl in a black/silver sleeve.
· Red vinyl in a red/silver sleeve.
· Red vinyl in an orange/silver sleeve.
· Yellow vinyl in a black/silver sleeve.
· Yellow vinyl in a black/yellow sleeve.
The Russian SP34b and the Saudi Arabian EN-4563 releases were counterfeits.
The Japanese cassette release did not have a catalog number.
SP34 + SP73 was a limited edition swirled vinyl packaged with the with Sliver single.
For more info on vinyl version see this release
|associated singles/EPs:||Love Buzz|
|part of:||My Life in Music: Josh Homme (SPIN magazine, 2003-04) (number: E) (order: 5)|
Rolling Stone: 100 Best Debut Albums of All Time: pub_2022-07-01 (number: 96) (order: 96)