USM Japan (read the annotation before using!)
This is a record company, not a label/imprint. Some of Universal Strategic Marketing Japan's work includes manufacturing foreign music for release in Japan - if your release is not originally Japanese, you should use the original label shown on the release.
- TOCP - imports from EMI Records (may not have an imprint - in that case, use "USM Japan")
- UICF - Geffen
- UICJ - Def Jam Recordings
- UICL - Island
- UICN - Thunderball667
- UICO - Spinefarm Records, Motor Music, Island, etc.
- UICU - Pachinko Records
- UICV - Delicious Deli Records
- UICY - Polydor, A&M Records, Island, Geffen, Motown, Brain, etc.
- UIGY - Sanctuary, etc.
- VJCP - Virgin (acquired from EMI Music Japan Inc.)