Most of Bob Marley's albums belong under Bob Marley & The Wailers.
Full name: Robert Nesta Marley
Father: Norval Sinclair Marley
He died in Miami, FL, USA of brain cancer.
Bob Marley also had several children who have not gone in to music:
- Imani Carole (with Cheryl Murray), born May 22, 1963
- Karen (with Janet Bowen), born 1973
- Makeda (with Yvette Crichton), born May 30, 1981
- Robert "Robbie" Marley (with Pat Williams), born May 16, 1972
- Rohan Anthony Marley (with Janet Hunt), born May 19, 1972
- Stephanie Marley (with Rita Marley), born 1974
Only four tracks were solo recorded, in 1962, before Robert Marley joined The Wailing Wailers. Only two tracks, Do You Still Love Me? and Judge Not, were released using the name "Robert Marley". Only that single, and any VA compilations containing that recording of that track, ought to be listed here.
Legal name: Robert N. Marley, Robert Nesta Marley