This relationship type belongs to the External Website Relationship Class.
This relationship type is a subtype of the Social Networking Relationship Type.
This links an entity to its entry at Myspace.
- Always use the URL format
http://www.myspace.com/[profile number]. The generated long URL Myspace generates is unsightly and difficult to read.
- If multiple pages exist at Myspace, they should be given preference in this order (highest to lowest priority):
- Official page
- Page supported by the artist (or an artist in the group)
- The most active page for the group
- The most specific artist for this relationship type should be used as the artist; if the page is for a band, the band's artist entry should be the one linked, not the artist entry for some member of the band.