Products > Magic MP3 Tagger
Magic MP3 Tagger is a Windows tag editor for the MP3 file format, focusing on automated music identification and correction. It uses a built-in excerpt of the MusicBrainz database to greatly speed up this identification process of your music files.
It uses an advanced dynamic algorithm for this purpose which features
- estimating correctitude of ID3 tags,
- automatically interpreting file and folder names,
- amending missing tag data from the internal MusicBrainz database,
- considering different naming patterns and similarities, various artist albums, compilation discs and known common misspellings,
- looking up song information by accessing MusicBrainz or freedb via the internet.
Magic MP3 Tagger also supports familiar MP3 tagging features like
- batch-editing ID3 tags,
- renaming files,
- sorting files into folders,
- handling duplicate files,
- supporting ID3 tag versions from 1.0 to 2.4,
- supporting Unicode
Magic MP3 Tagger is not an official MusicBrainz product. Support for Magic MP3 Tagger is available at http://www.magic-tagger.com under the menu point "FAQ & Support".
Magic MP3 Tagger is shareware with a free trial version available. It is part of the Tagger Affiliate Program of MusicBrainz.