This relationship type belongs to the External Information Relationship Class.
This is used to link a label to an image of its logo.
- Only link to official logos.
- Do not link to each and every version of a logo without reason; one is normally sufficient.
- The logo must be the only contents of the image. Do not link to images which contain a label logo among other things.
- Link to good quality logo images - do not link to low quality images, images with 'artificial' backgrounds, images with 'dirty' or 'noisy' transparency layers, etc.
- When available, logos located at Wikipedia or Wikimedia are preferred.