Products > Jaikoz MP3 Tagger
Jaikoz is an automatic batch tag editor that combines power and simplicity to allow you to organize, edit and correct thousands of these tags with ease.
The current release supports tagging of Mp4, M4a, M4p, Mp3, Wma, Flac and OggVorbis files. The latest release is Jaikoz 4.4.0 NGS, this was released on October 6th 2011
In addition to MusicBrainz Jaikoz uses AcoustID, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if you have no metadata! These feature means that Jaikoz gives you the flexibility to lookup your songs by both the acoustic id and the metadata making Jaikoz a very accurate tool. But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many autoformatting features.
Jaikoz was the first tool to support the new MusicBrainz NGS release. Jaikoz is continually being improved to take advantage of the latest features of MusicBrainz. In addition to matching songs from MusicBrainz Jaikoz can also submit new releases, barcodes, AcoustIDs, genres as folksonomy tags and releases to your MusicBrainz collection.
A free trial is available now and purchases will give free updates and support for life
Summary of features:
- Automatic Acoustic matching using MusicBrainz and AcoustID to match tracks based on the actual music
- Automatic MetaData matching using MusicBrainz XML Web Service to match tracks from the metadata in your files
- Fixes artwork, not just textual data
- Can also match releases to Discogs
- Submission of matches back to MusicBrainz, helping to improve the MusicBrainz Community Data
- Comprehensive matching options such as preferring original releases over compilations releases.
- AutoFormat provides automatic capitalization, conversion of special words and removal of invalid and punctuation characters
- AutoCorrect can be used to group and run separate tasks in a single click
- Provides full support of all ID3 text fields and easy tagging of large number of audio files
- Full Unicode support allow any character from any language to be used
- Easy conversion of tags between ID3 versions
- Jaikoz runs on Mac OS X (v10.4 and above), Windows and Linux
This is not an official MusicBrainz product. Support for this product is available at http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/support/.