This relationship type belongs to the Composition Relationship Class.
This relationship type is a subtype of the Arranger Relationship Type.
This indicates a person who instrumentated a musical work. Instrumentation deals with the techniques of writing music for a specific instrument, including the limitations of the instrument, playing techniques and idiomatic handling of the instrument.
- This indicates the date the instrumentator first worked on the instrumentation.
- This indicates the date the instrumentator last worked on the instrumentation.
- Used if there is a different instrumentator to whom most of the work of instrumenting is attributed.
- Specifies for which instrument(s) or class of instrument(s) the person did the instrumentation.
- Specifies for which vocal(s) the person did the instrumentation.
Orchestration, arrangement and instrumentation shows the differences between Orchestrator Relationship Type, Arranger Relationship Type and Instrumentator Relationship Type. If you are unsure, use the Arranger Relationship Type.