Advanced relationships used to assign writing credits to artists.
==Relationship Types for this Class==|Composition Relationship Class
- Arranger Relationship Type
- This indicates that the artist arranged a tune into a form suitable for performance.
- Artist arranged Release
- Release was arranged by Artist
- Artist arranged Recording
- Recording was arranged by Artist
- Artist arranged Work
- Work was arranged by Artist
- Composer Relationship Type
- Release was composed by Artist
- Artist composed Release
- Recording was composed by Artist
- Artist composed Recording
- Release has instrumentation by Artist
- Artist provided instrumentation for Release
- Artist has instrumentation by Recording
- Recording provided instrumentation for Artist
- Work has instrumentation by Artist
- Artist provided instrumentation for Work
- This indicates the artist who wrote the libretto for a musical work such as an opera, operetta, musical, ballet.
- Artist wrote the libretto for Release
- Release libretto was written by Artist
- Artist wrote the libretto for Work
- Work libretto was written by Artist
- This relates a release or track to the person who wrote its lyrics.
- Artist wrote the lyrics for Release
- Release lyrics were written by Artist
- Artist wrote the lyrics for Work
- Work lyrics were written by Artist
- Indicates the person who provided the orchestration for a musical work.
- Release was orchestrated by Artist
- Artist orchestrated Release
- Artist orchestrated Recording
- Recording was orchestrated by Artist
- Work was orchestrated by Artist
- Artist orchestrated Work
Pages in category "Composition Relationship Class"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.