George Edward "Ted" Heath (30 March 1902 – 18 November 1969) was a British musician and big band leader.
He led Britain's greatest post-war big band recording more than 100 albums which sold over 20 million copies. Considered the most successful band in Britain during the 1950s, it remained in existence as a ghost band long after Heath died, surviving in such a form until 2000.
- ^ Peter Vacher (19 March 2002). "Obituary: Ronnie Verrell". The Guardian.
- ^ "de beste bron van informatie over sing sing sing.". nfo.net.
- ^ Joseph Murrells The Book of Golden Discs
- ^ Vacher, Peter (10 July 2006). "Obituary: Don Lusher". The Guardian.
- ^ "Ted Heath", Jazz Professional, from the Internet Archive/Wayback Machine
- ^ "Kenny Baker - Versatile English trumpet star", Jazz House (Jazz Journalists Association, USA) reprinted from The Scotsman, 1999