The Dust Brothers (The Chemical Brothers' old pseudonym)
The Chemical Brothers are a British electronic music band composed of Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons originating in Manchester in 1989. Along with The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, The Crystal Method, and fellow acts, they were pioneers at bringing the big beat genre to the forefront of pop culture. In the UK, they have had six number one albums and 13 top 20 singles, including two number ones.
The duo have won a number of awards throughout their career, including four Grammy Awards—twice for Best Electronic/Dance Album, and in 2000 won the Brit Award for Best British Dance Act.
- ^ "Chemical Brothers Interview". IGN. 16 February 2005. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- ^ John Bush. "The Chemical Brothers". Allmusic. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- ^ Strong, Martin C. (2000). The Great Rock Discography (5th ed.). Edinburgh: Mojo Books. p. 172. ISBN 1-84195-017-3.
- ^ "2000 - Best British Dance Act - Chemical Brothers". Brits.co.uk. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- ^ "The Chemical Brothers - Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 22 September 2014.