Legal name: Alessandro Rodolfo Lindblad
Alessandro Lindblad (born 7 July 1991), commonly known by his stage name Alesso, is a Swedish DJ and electronic music producer. He has worked with numerous EDM (and other) artists, including Theo Hutchcraft, Ryan Tedder, Calvin Harris, Usher, David Guetta, and Sebastian Ingrosso. He has also performed at numerous music festivals, including Coachella, Electric Daisy Carnival, and Tomorrowland. In 2012, MTV named Alesso one of the "EDM Rookies to Watch", and Madonna, who invited him to open select dates on her MDNA Tour, called Alesso "the next big thing in dance music." As of 2015, he ranks 13th on DJ Magazine's list of the top 100 DJs. His debut full-length album Forever was released on May 22, 2015 by Def Jam Recordings.
- ^ a b c Mckay, Chris (May 3, 2013). "Interview with Alesso: ‘I’m still working on my sound, I’m still evolving as an artist’". The Independent. Retrieved September 28, 2014.
- ^ a b ""My album is coming in the first quarter of 2015..." – hmv.com talks to Alesso". HMV. November 18, 2014. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ^ Stewart, Adam (January 10, 2012). "EDM Rookies To Watch in 2012". MTV. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ^ Sheridan, Emily (July 17, 2012). "'I want to mix it up': Why DJ Alesso is the next big thing in dance music... and even Madonna has noticed". Daily Mail. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- ^ Ryan, Patrick (November 23, 2014). "On the Verge: Alesso saves the day with EDM 'Heroes'". USA Today. Retrieved December 2, 2014.