Alter Ego (German electronic group, released song "Rocker")
An alter ego is an alternate personality or persona.
Alter ego may also refer to:
- Alter Ego (judicial doctrine), a doctrine by which a court of law holds individual shareholders liable for a corporation's debts if the corporation is deemed to be nothing more than an "alter ego" of the corporation's owners.
- Alter Ego (film), a 2007 Greek film starring singer Sakis Rouvas
- Alter Ego (magazine), comics fanzine originally published in the 1960s and revived as a professional magazine in the 1990s
- Alter Ego (1986 video game), personality computer game released by Activision in 1986
- Alter Ego (2010 video game), adventure computer game developed by Future Games in 2010
- "Alter Ego" (Voyager episode), Star Trek: Voyager episode
- "Altar Egos", an episode of Arrested Development
- Alter Egos a film by Jordan Galland
- Alter Ego, a character in Danganronpa
- Alter Ego (German band), German Acid house duo, most notable for their 2004 song "Rocker"
- Alter Ego (American band), American Melodic Rock band from the 1980s
- Alter Ego (Danish band), Danish new wave band (1984–1991)
- Alter Ego (Peruvian band), Peruvian rock band playing mainly neo-progressive rock music of the 1990s
- Alter Ego (Tyrese album), a 2006 album by Tyrese Gibson which features his alter ego Black Ty
- Alter Ego (Amanda Lear album), 1995 studio album by French singer Amanda Lear
- Alter Ego, the third album of the Finnish pop-group Egotrippi