Legal name: Harry Bauer Rodrigues
Harry Bauer Rodrigues (born April 30, 1989), better known by his stage name, Baauer, is an American record producer of trap and bass music, best known for his hit song "Harlem Shake". He has been producing dance music from the age of 13, mostly making house music and electro. He previously produced a track under the name Captain Harry, which was played by Kissy Sell Out on BBC Radio 1. His influences include hip hop and dance music. Baauer has produced remixes for Nero, The Prodigy, Flosstradamus and No Doubt.
- ^ "Baauer's 'Harlem Shake': Billboard Cover Story". Billboard. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- ^ a b c "New talent: hood sounds and nerdy white kids with Baauer, Stateside dance music’s new golden boy – FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music". Factmag.com. 2012-10-26. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- ^ Herman, Bill. "Scratching Out Authorship: Representations of the Electronic Music DJ at the Turn of the 21st Century.". Popular Communication 4 (1). Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- ^ a b "Flosstradamus – Rollup (Baauer Remix) : Fresh Trap Remix « this song is sick". Thissongissick.com. 2012-07-25. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- ^ a b "Nero - Won't You (Be There) - Baauer Remix". Thissongslaps.com. 2012-10-15. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- ^ SoSickWitItYo (2013-01-18). "Just Blaze & Baauer - "Higher" (Download)". Tha Good Life Reviews. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- ^ Caramanica, Jon. "D.J.'s Stretch Out and Find More Fans". NY Times. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- ^ khal on January 23, 2013 (2013-01-23). "The 10 Best Baauer Remixes". Do Androids Dance. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- ^ November 13, 2012 at 1:32 am verb1999 says: (2012-08-12). "No Doubt – Settle Down (Baauer Remix) + (Major Lazer Remix) : Amazing Fresh Summer Remixes « this song is sick". Thissongissick.com. Retrieved 2013-02-16.